Friday, November 21, 2008

I think... I know ....I am

Hey, this is my first blog....

I know life is a gift,
I think the gift is a bitch.

I am not a chauvinist,
I definitely think girls cant drive.

I am not a church goer,
I always keep the faith.

I think girls are weird,
I know they are the better of the two sexes.

I think I aint afraid of the dark,
I am scared as to what happens when the lights come back

I think I will be the last person on her mind,
I know that she trusts me with her life.

I know my boss can be a pain,
I think he rocks!

I think I am good at my work,
I know I am better at something else.

I think that cheaters do prosper,
I know you know this already

I am impulsive,
I take time to raise my voice.

I think that I don't boast
I know this blog is about me.

6 comments:

whatmark said...

welcome mister! Now that's a good start. keep at it!

Chandana Menon said...

Cool writing. Now get ur boss to blog too!

Unknown said...

Really good considerin its ur first one....this will make u really popular among the better of the 2 sexes :)

Hari said...

He is already quite popular among the boys Divesh.

Sue said...

first of all, continuing our discussion from the car last night, girls can drive.

oh and what are you "better" at? :P

just wondering...

Sudhir Pai said...

oh and continuing hari's discussion, ashish is quite a feminist. Why else would a guy sport a tattoo of a cow!!
:D (evil smirk)
FYI, the word verification here is cowisshe